Celebrities who refuse to do nude scenes

0

   

 

actress who refuse to do sex scenes
Some actresses refuse to do any nude scenes. 
  • While some actors and actresses are comfortable doing nude scenes in TV shows and movies, some refuse to take their clothes off in front of the camera. 
  • While starring in "Sex and the City," Sarah Jessica Parker had a "no nudity" clause in her contract.
  • Actresses like Jessica Alba and Megan Fox say it's because they don't want their families to see them naked. 
  • Megan Fox

    Although Megan Fox is often lauded as a sex symbol, she refuses to bare all. In fact, she has stepped out of the spotlight to avoid roles that require her to take off her clothes.

    "There are some good projects I've read that are with talented people, talented directors, but the things the women are required to do in the movie are things I can't have my sons ever know or see," she told The Mirror. She explained that she was offered a role to play a prostitute on HBO, but turned it down because of the graphic sex scenes. "Those are things that are degrading to the woman who's playing the character," she said. 

  • Blake Lively

    blake lively
    Blake Lively. 
    Mike Coppola/Getty Images

    Blake Lively, known for playing Serena van der Woodsen in "Gossip Girl," told the Daily Mail that she won't be appearing nude in any film or TV show any time soon. "When I see nudity in movies, I am always distracted by it," she said. "I know that if I am watching a scene and someone has their boobs out, then that's all I'm looking at — I can't help it. I just don't think that will ever be right for me."

  • Jessica Alba

    jessica alba
    Jessica Alba. 
    Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images

    While Jessica Alba focuses mainly on her company, Honesty, these days, she has starred in some popular movies, including "Honey" and "Fantastic Four." In none of her movies, though, does she show a lot of skin. In an interview with Glamour, she said, "I don't want my grandparents to see my boobs. That's it. It would be weird at Christmas. And, I mean, really, if you look at the movies I have done, getting naked would never 'elevate' the picture."

    Jennifer Garner

    Jennifer Garner
    Jennifer Garner. 
    Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images

    Jennifer Garner has hopped from children's movies like "Love, Simon" to powerful dramas like "Peppermint," but in none of them does she get naked — nor does she plan to. She told MTV: "I will not be taking it all off...No, thank you. The world deserves better. Not interested."

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top