Reese Witherspoon reflects on her ’embarrassing moment

0
Reese Witherspoon and her husband, Jim Toth, 50, were detained in Atlanta, Georgia, nearly seven years ago on suspicion of driving while intoxicated. During her appearance on Thursday’s episode of I Weigh with Jameela Jamil, the 44-year-old actress discussed the ’embarrassing and foolish’ experience.




‘However, it turns out that I do breathe air.’ I’m the same way when it comes to bruising. I make poor choices. I make excellent choices. ‘I’m just a regular person,’ Witherspoon explained.
‘We’re all the same, and we’re all trying to figure out what our specific skills are,’ she continued. My specific talent is storytelling, but it does not make me a unique individual.

‘However, I made a terrible mistake.’ You can’t be a decent person just because you have talent. ‘Are you a nice person?’ was a huge value in my household.

Reese infamously defied police orders, exited her vehicle, and was eventually charged with disorderly conduct on the night of her and Toth’s arrest.

A video of Witherspoon’s argument with the on-duty police was eventually obtained, published to the internet, and featured on the websites of several news organisations.

Reese issued a statement shortly after, apologising for her actions and expressing genuine regret for the occurrence.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top