Amy Schumer Revealed That She Slep With John Cena In Set

0
In 2015, former WWE wrestling professional John Cena and comedian Amy Schumer starred in a romcom together called Trainwreck.


In previous interviews with MTV Australia back when she was promoting the flick, Schumer commented on the raunchy sex scene with Cena... revealing A LOT!




While all viewers saw was Cena's round bottom, the actress got the full frontal experience on set and said...

It's huge. It was like a refrigerator fell on me. I think it was probably harder for him. He had to, like, do something. I just did what I usually do when I have sex. Just lay there, so yeah. [Cena] was actually inside me. Apparently, wrestlers, they’re not faking.Amy Schumer, Actress - Trainwreck


The comedian also described Cena's butt as an 'entire universe' and jokingly revealed a ''major regret' while filming which was..

I didn’t get to feel his balls. It’s a major regret of mine. Major regret.Amy Schumer, Actress - Trainwreck

What does Cena say about this?

In previous interviews, the wrestler admitted that the sex scene was 'awkward' but was glad that 'everyone embraced the comedy.'

So there you have it; now we know that when it comes to Cena's downstairs area, it's the opposite of 'you can't see me.'
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top