Celebrities Who Loosed Their Virginity at a Young Age

0
Celebrities Who’ve Talked About Losing Their Virginity at a Young Age: Kim Kardashian, Snooki and More


Celebrities like Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Kim Kardashian have always been open when it comes to discussing their personal lives, and sex is no exception. It turns out, they were younger than 16 when they lost their virginity.

ANGELINA JOLIE | AGE: 14



“I had started having sex with my boyfriend [when I was 14] and the sex and the emotions didn’t feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend, I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back,” she reportedly said.

“We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I’d cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers, things happened.”


KIM KARDASHIAN | AGE: 14


“When I did want to have sex the first time, I was almost 15. I was like, ‘I think I’m going to, or I want to,’ and [my mom] was like, ‘OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,’ and she was like, really open and honest with me,” she said.


JOHNNY DEPP | AGE: 13




"I lost my virginity somewhere around age 13. I did every kind of drug there was by 14, swiped a few six-packs, broke into a few classrooms, just to see what was on the other side of that locked door. Eventually you see where it's headed, and you get out," he has reportedly said.

KHLOÉ KARDASHIAN | AGE: 15



“You definitely don’t have an orgasm your first time,” Khloé wrote. “I didn’t for the first few years! I didn’t even know what the feeling was until I had one; I just liked the intimacy part. When it happened, I was like, ‘Ohhhhh, that’s what that is!!!’”

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top