Dakota Johnson Loves Filming Her Love Scenes

0

 





Be it Fifty Shades – Grey, Darker or Freed, one reason that the franchise has been constantly in the headlines is its n*de scenes. A section of the users felt that this Dakota starrer promoted n*dity. Although such sequences, usually land in controversies – it is Johnson’s will that we want to talk about today.



Did you know Dakota Johnson refused to use a body double for her s*x scenes in Fifty Shades? When asked using a body double, the on-screen Anastasia Steele in an interview with Mirror said, “No, because it would have felt like a cop-out if I did. If I was going to do this job, I was going to do it 100 per cent and give it everything. I wanted to be true and honest to the role, and the character. I don’t have a problem with nudity. I think it is beautiful and so I was OK with that.”


Just not that, as previously reported, Dakota Johnson also revealed about the challenges she went through while shooting the n*de scenes. “It’s not real! Every time is different, but there’s a lot of s*x scenes in this film, so you kind of just get down to business. On occasions, I’d been simulating s*x for seven hours straight, so I’m over it. It’s not… comfortable. It’s tedious,” the actress had shared.

Albeit, the Fifty Shades trilogy was a huge success. The second instalment went onto gross over $380 million worldwide. Fifty Shades Freed, the final part, raked in over $370 million worldwide.

The film revolved is based on the novel created by E.L James by the same name. It revolves around a college student played by Dakota Johnson getting into a sadomasochistic relationship with a young businessman (Christian Grey played by Jamie Dornan).

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top