Jessica Biel - I am Happy To Strip Off For a Role

0






Jessica Biel has described the interest in her nude scenes as "brutal".

The New Year's Eve actress said that she was disappointed to see intimate footage of herself from 2009 release Powder Blue overshadow the film itself.

"It's unfortunate," she told the Daily Mail. "It was brutal for a while. There was so much more that we put into it."

However, Biel claimed that she would be happy to strip off for a role again if the director could justify the decision.



"I wasn't so scarred by the experience that I wouldn't do it again," she said. "If a director I trusted came to me with an amazing opportunity and it felt organic, I would do it."

Biel admitted earlier this week that she would have loved Rachel McAdams's role in The Notebook.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top