Embarrassed: The traumatic s-x scene with Antonio Banderas that made Salma Hayek cry

0
Embarrassed: The traumatic s-x scene with Antonio Banderas that made Salma Hayek cry


“I refused to take off the towel I was wearing. They tried to make me laugh so that I would relax. But when I took it off after two seconds, I started to cry again, "the actress acknowledged about the 'Desperado' sequence
«Antonio was an absolute gentleman and very nice to me. In fact, we are still very close friends”, Hayek explained in an interview in the US.


It seems almost impossible to make Salma Hayek cry, a woman with character who has boosted her career in Hollywood, carving out an impeccable name and reputation. However, the actress was not able to remain impassive in 1995, when she met for the first time in a film with the Spanish Antonio Banderas.

During the filming of 'Desperado', directed by Robert Rodríguez, Hayek, a rookie at the time, was summoned to record a s-x scene for which she did not feel prepared at that point in her career. The idea was to get more financing for the film, the American sequel to 'El mariachi', by Rodríguez himself.

“When we were going to start shooting, I started crying because I didn't know if I could do it.

I was very scared," the actress acknowledged on the 'Armchair Expert' program.

« One of the things that scared me the most was Antonio. Of course he was an absolute gentleman and very nice to me. In fact, we are still very close friends. But he was too free. That was what scared me the most. He had never seen anything like that. So when I started crying he told me that it made him feel really bad. And I, meanwhile, totally embarrassed because I couldn't stop doing it, "said Salma Hayek.

Salma Hayek nude - Desperado (1995)
77%

Salma Hayek nude - Desperado (1995)

Salma Hayek sexy - Americano (2011)
62%

Salma Hayek sexy - Americano (2011)

Salma Hayek sexy - After The Sunset (2004)
64%

Salma Hayek sexy - After The Sunset (2004)

Salma Hayek sexy - Lonely Hearts (2006)
63%

Salma Hayek sexy - Lonely Hearts (2006)

Salma Hayek sexy - 54 (1998)
76%

Salma Hayek sexy - 54 (1998)

Salma Hayek sexy - From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
75%

Salma Hayek sexy - From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)

Salma Hayek sexy - Dogma (1999)
74%

Salma Hayek sexy - Dogma (1999)

Salma Hayek nude - Wild Wild West (1999)
75%

Salma Hayek nude - Wild Wild West (1999)

Salma Hayek sexy - Breaking Up (1997)
69%

Salma Hayek sexy - Breaking Up (1997)

Salma Hayek nude - Everly (2014)
61%

Salma Hayek nude - Everly (2014)




Although Banderas and Robert Rodríguez tried to make the actress feel as comfortable as possible, Hayek has confessed that she still remembers that scene as one of the most traumatic of her career. “I refused to take off the towel I was wearing. They tried to make me laugh so that I would relax. But when I took it off after two seconds I started crying again. We finally managed to finish the scene. We did the best with what we could do then », she has assured.

The experience was very hard, especially since Hayek could not help but imagine her family's reaction to seeing the scene. «Another of the things she thought about the most was my father and my brother. What they were going to think when they saw the movie. You guys don't have to go through this. If a boy teaches something in a movie, his father will shout proudly saying that he is his son », the interpreter has criticized. And, although they went to see the movie that made Salma Hayek enter through the big door in Hollywood, when the intim-te scene arrived, the actress forced them to leave the movie theater.
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top